Communications Assistant Officer (part-time)
Piraeus, Attica, Greece · Communications
Does empowering artists to promote their work sound challenging to you? Do you think you can make a difference in the lives of people coming from vulnerable groups?
MyArtist is a social cooperative, founded in 2018, specialized in the provision of services of general interest or in the reintegration, through work / coaching / counselling and mentoring services, of disadvantaged and marginalized artists (disabled, long-term unemployed, former detainees, addicts, etc.).
MYARTIST is searching for a Communications Assistant Officer, to join a cultural association of committed individuals working to further artists’ rights and decrease unemployment in the field.
We are currently recruiting a dynamic professional with an academic degree in Economics, Marketing or other related field and at least one (1) year of working experience in Marketing and/or Communication to support MYARTIST to enhance brand awareness and engagement. We are looking for candidates with strong competencies in social media and marketing tools, copy-writing and editing skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
The Communications Assistant Officer will:
- Develop content for all the different MYARTIST social media accounts
- Contribute to the creation of brand digital campaigns and monitor day to day campaign analytics
- Provide content for MYARTIST web site along with web analytics and propose ideas to maximize digital brand awareness
- Execute and optimize supporters’ engagement communication process through a database system and marketing automation platforms
- Create marketing content (e.g. newsletter, website, etc.)
- Provide support in the implementation of various community events for fundraising purposes
- Attend a variety of events, seminars and workshops
- Proactive, driven, and creative individual with strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with using all major social media platforms
- Ability to adapt quickly to new technology
- Have an eye for design and photography, including keen instinct about what’s on-brand
- Must have experience creating content for social media
- Must be willing and eligible to work in the perfectum of Attica and travel as needed
- Must be fluent in English and other languages are a plus
- Strong personal social media presence (please share!)
- Experience with contests, polls, special promotions, and social media marketing is a plus
- Published writing examples
- Photography and video editing skills
- Photoshop and/or InDesign skills
We offer a friendly work environment and we provide personal development opportunities. We embrace creativity and diversity. We operate as an equal opportunities employer, welcoming all applications regardless of gender, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or beliefs, etc.
Applications deadline: 30th of September 2019. Applications not accompanied by a motivation letter will be excluded from the selection process.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted within two (2) weeks of the closing date. Should you not hear from us during this time, do not be disappointed. Keep on following us on Facebook to find a job opening that matches your profile. All applications will be treated as strictly confidential and according to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Apply for the job: firstname.lastname@example.org