Digital Marketing Manager
Department : Marketing | Number of Positions : 1
This is an excellent opportunity for a Digital Marketer looking to build on their experience. We work in the latest technologies, offer a competitive salary, great benefits, and a relaxed work environment.
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns across various channels (SEM, display, social media).
- Effectively create online advertising strategy, define goals, manage client expectations and optimize campaigns for continued improvement.
- Demonstrate finely-tuned search marketing skills including: bid management, keyword research/development, ad copy creation, campaign performance tracking and reporting.
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, assess results against goals (ROI and KPIs) and offer recommendations to clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- 1-3 years of experience in Digital Marketing.
- Good knowledge of & hands-on experience with Google AdWords, Facebook Advertising, and Google Analytics.
- Excellent knowledge of the MS Office suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Ability to understand clients’ business needs and to build strong client relationships.
- Knowledge of PPC optimization methods and implementation.
- Ability to assemble and analyse data.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task between different projects
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills in Greek & English
- Accountable and results-oriented with strong analytical and quantitative thinking.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in English.
- Experience with graphic design and email platforms will be considered a plus.
- Previous international work experience will be considered a plus.
The perks of working at The Siteland include:
- A competitive remuneration package, along with the opportunity
- Dynamic and team-work oriented work environment.
- Exciting opportunity to grow with the role.
- To be part of something special – this is an exciting growing agency since 2007.
- Annual personal development plan and training budget for your own growth.