Android Mobile Developer
We are looking for teammates that are passionate about changing people’s lives, by providing these people and their families with the support and tools and to make significant impact on the quality of their lives. We are a young company that is harnessing the talent and passion of our team in Greece by “Made in Greece.”
The position is open immediately.
What you will be doing:
● Implement features for our Android Application
● Maintaining our existing Android Application
● Testing our application against technical issues and fixing them
Skills we are looking for:
Self motivated learning (workshops, open source contribution, online courses)
● Good understanding or RxJava
● Good understanding of Realm Mobile Database
● Good understanding of network operations
● Good understanding of MVVM architecture
● Good understanding of Google Material Design
Good to have
● Experience with Git
● Experience with kotlin (https://developer.android.com/kotlin/index.html)
● Experience with Android Studio
● Familiar with Linux or Mac OS
● Familiar with various open source technologies like (okhttp, dagger2, auto value etc)
● Familiar with Android jvm unit tests.
Functional (good to have)
● Good knowledge of English especially written
● Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines
● Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse Android technologies and techniques
● Basic knowledge of how the Scrum Framework works
● An active Github repository (or portfolio) is a big plus
Salary: Negotiable depending on the skills
Vivante Health ( https://vivantehealth.com) i s an innovative healthcare company that addresses the needs of people with invisible, neglected, and stigmatized chronic diseases, starting with digestive diseases. We are looking for passionate and talented team mates that want to make significant contributions to people’s lives. We offer a working environment which is hard driving but flexible.
Our offices are located in Athens. We are open to interview developers that at present live in Thessaloniki and are willing to relocate at a reasonable time.
If you are interested in working with us, please send your curriculum vitae (resume) email@example.com.