Description of position
- Translate wire frames and mock-ups into code.
- Build HTML templates strategically, accounting for cross browser compatibility and responsive layouts.
- Cooperate seamlessly and comfortably with Developers, Designers and Project Managers, possessing a varying range of technical aptitudes.
HTML / CSS related skills
- Strong knowledge in HTML5.
- Semantics and micro-formats.
- Strong knowledge in CSS3.
- Strong knowledge in SASS/SCSS, Compass, and other SASS libraries.
- CSS Media queries and responsive design concepts.
- Debugging on all modern Web browsers & fair support on legacy versions.
- Strong Knowledge in Zurb Foundation 5+ and Zurb Foundation for Apps or similar framework (e.g. Bootstrap).
- Drupal theming experience will be considered a plus.
Layout debugging and other skills:
- Proficiency in at least one browser developer tools suite (e.g Chrome, Firefox) and ability to find and fix layout problems in existing projects.
- Experience with mobile debugging (e.g via Remote Debugging on Android with Chrome) will be appreciated.
- Subversion and/or git knowledge will be appreciated.
- Competitive salary.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Insurance Coverage.
It is possible to be asked to travel in EU countries in order to support the work that s/he has undertaken.