Cyber Security Analyst (L1)
Cyber Security Operations
Neurosoft is a leading ICT Integrator providing innovative solutions and services with the aim of increasing efficiency and security. Operating in Greece, Cyprus and SEE, they are referenced in sectors like financial services, service providers, transportation, utilities, industry, maritime and government. The company has been listed in the Italian Stock Exchange since 2009 while currently employing 250+ highly skilled professionals with depth expertise in their fields.
We have an open vacancy for a Cyber Security Analyst (L1). He/she needs to work with a team of skilled professionals to address complex problems, when needed. The role assumes standby monitoring and investigation duties on a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center (SOC).
- Real time monitoring for possible security.
- Detects and analyzes network anomalies considered to be Events of Interest (EOI)
- Ensures compliance with organizational security rules and standards
- Delivers appropriate reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data
- Coordinates with L2/L3 and/or Duty Manager for high priority incidents
- Conducts research to keep abreast of latest security issues
- Monitor system health and data feeds
- Primary contact point of SOC for opened cases support
- Threat intelligence platform monitoring
- Incident response for specific range of customers
- Abuse e-mail analysis
Professional Experience & Qualifications
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Information Security, ICT, Networking or any other relevant field
- Knowledge of Linux / Unix / Windows systems
- Solid background in the following:
- Networking and associated protocols (TCP/IP, UDP, OSI model etc.)
- Information Security (Security standards and practices, Security technologies, Security Monitoring, Penetration Testing,
Incident Response, Threat landscape etc.
- Hands-on experience with SIEM – IBM QRadar is highly desirable
- Prior experience as a security analyst is preferred but not mandatory
- Relevant certifications consist a strong asset (e.g. Security+, Netowrk+, CySA+)
- Understanding or knowledge of software programming with scripting languages is beneficial
- Fluency both in Greek and English languages, oral and written
A competitive compensation package
Private Health Insurance
Trainings and Certifications
Excellent opportunities for professional development
Stable and enjoyable working environment
Working on leading-edge technology and industry trends