Start Date: 31 October 2022
End Date: 04 November 2022
Location: Athens, Greece
In Ambience Services, we invite passionate and self-motivated Developers to participate in our Robotic Process Automation Academy (free of charge) and embark on an exciting and rewarding training journey!
About Ambience Services
Ambience Services is an innovative company, providing Business Process Outsourcing, IT and Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Services. What makes us different, is our strong desire to challenge the status quo, inspire and create ground-breaking solutions. We build relationships of trust with our clients, on solid foundations of quality and know-how, while creating great experiences, through great customer service.
Our company is a certified Microsoft Gold Partner with expertise in:
• Power Automate
• Windows & Devices
Our team consists of experienced professionals with passion for their work. They are the cornerstone of our company’s dynamic culture and stand as strong and reliable partners towards our customers’ concerns and needs. This is why, we have built a diverse environment that maximizes employee engagement and performance, based on our key value to invest on and develop our people and teams.
Duration & Schedule
The duration of the RPA Academy will be over 40-hours (1 teaching week). Courses will be offered with physical presence. Participants will be notified shortly about the exact location.
Start Date: Monday, 31 October 2022
End Date: Friday, 04 November 2022
Monday, 31 October 2022 (10.00 – 18.00)
SDLC / BA / Agile / Coaching
Tuesday, 01 November 2022 (10.00 – 18.00)
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (Part 1)
Wednesday, 02 November 2022 (10.00 – 18.00)
Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals (Part 2)
Thursday, 03 November 2022 (10.00 – 18.00)
Communication Soft Skills
Friday, 04 November 2022 (10.00 – 18.00)
Quick review of Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals & Exams PL-900
How Can I Apply for the Academy?
If you are interested in participating in our Learning Journey, you first need to apply for it and then take part in a short selection process by our Ambience Services executives. Soon enough, you will be notified if you will be one of our Academy’s participants.
Deadline of Applications’ Submission: Sunday, 23 October 2022.
What are the requirements of participation?
If you identify yourself in the following Profile, we will be happy to receive your application for our 5-day learning journey of our RPA Academy!
- BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other relevant degree
- Interested in Automations, Artificial Intelligence, RPA tools (preferably Microsoft Power Automate – formerly Softomotive – Blue Prism or UiPath), etc.
- Familiar with programming in SQL, relational databases, and application development.
- Knowledge on various types of scripting (e.g.VBA, PowerShell, Python)
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, Regular Expressions, XPath, JSON, understanding of RESTful API.
- Interested in RPA processes, including requirements gathering, solution designing, coding, testing, debugging, documentation, and implementation
Below you will find an indicative list of the Duties & Responsibilities of an RPA Developer:
Duties & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, configure, and test business processes through RPA tools
- Develop robots for business teams and become involved in all the automation development phases, from analysis to maintenance
- Maintain, update and support existing bots and provide timely resolutions to arising issues
- Identify and recognize system deficiencies and implement effective solutions
- Suggest areas for improvement in internal processes, as well as propose solutions
- Communicate and collaborate with other developers, solution architects, business analysts, clients, and Project Managers, in a fast-paced environment.
Should you be selected to participate in our RPA Academy, you would have the opportunity to:
- Be Certified in PL-900: Microsoft Power Platform Fundamentals, upon completing the Academy and successfully participating in the respecting examination (certification cost will be covered by Ambience Services)
- Obtain formal training (classroom-based) by experienced IT professionals in a number of IT Tools, Programming languages, etc.
- Receive a one-day training on the most preferred soft skills, such as effective communication, customer-centric approach, etc.
- Gain experience in analyzing business processes and suitability checks for automation
- Be involved in a number of case-studies during the learning journey
- Be considered for an RPA role in our dynamic IT Team.
In case you need further information, you may contact us:
+30 213 039 3497