The personal assistant to the CEO is a career opportunity. The successful candidate will have the opportunity to participate in all aspects of real estate asset management and participate on several assignments at once.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Prepare presentations
- Researching and executing on internal projects
- Prepare and manage applications, vendors, suppliers
- Assist in property inspections and market research
- Assist with facilities and property management
- Assist with Rent and outgoing collection, management, and reporting
- Social media and web site management
- Assist with calendar and travel management
- Assist with accounting and income reporting and presentations for internal and external use
LIDIS seeks to hire individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
The Successful Candidate Must Have:
- University degree
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- A team player with leadership abilities
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment and to handle
- multiple projects
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Genuine interest in the real estate industry
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic to persevere, genuine passion for excellence, resultsoriented
- Personal and professional integrity
About the opportunity:
We seek to hire extraordinary individuals who work well in a team-driven working group, are highly motivated, intelligent, have sound judgment and have demonstrated excellence in prior endeavors.
This rare career opportunity is suitable for individuals with the capacity and enthusiasm to work in a highly demanding environment.