Administrative & Accounting Assistant
Πληρης Απασχοληση @OneTeam
We are looking for an Administrative & Accounting Assistant to join our team in Athens. The successful candidate will coordinate Reception/Front Desk/Back Office and will provide support to all team levels as required.
The applicants should have a strong relationship–building ability, be proactive, results-oriented, and resourceful. Finally, all interested applicants should have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and in writing as well as keep a high level of professionalism and excellence in his/her interpersonal skills at any time.
As the face of the company some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Creating a positive first impression for clients and visitors to the office.
- Provide administrative support to Management and Department Teams.
- Assist in preparing for special events and travel arrangements.
- Prepare reports, memoranda, minutes, agendas, letters.
- Support the financial accounting team by performing some of the basic accounting duties This may include preparing deposits, processing payments, creating financial reports, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms, and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
- Answering all telephone calls and transferring to the appropriate person efficiently and courteously.
- Perform general clerical duties to include but not be limited to photocopying, filing, mailing, preparing outgoing mail and correspondence.
- Arrange meetings, conference calls and manage calendars.
- Assists with the day-to-day upkeep of office including keeping reception area lobby, pantry, conference rooms, and supply areas in an orderly condition.
- Provide weekly & monthly reports.
- Manage the office supplies with vendors.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field.
- Fluent in English is essential.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products, especially in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to provide superior customer service.
- Strong organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Strong initiative and good judgment, attention to detail.
- Action-oriented and enjoys working hard; energetic and willing to take on challenging assignments.
- Ability to multi-task, managing several projects at once.
- Ability to successfully anticipate needs and effectively prioritize tasks.
- Uncompromised ethics and integrity.
- Previous working experience will be considered a plus.
If you enjoy working in an optimistic, energetic, and dynamic work environment that emphasizes social as well as business interaction, then we invite you to apply.