iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
iProspect Greece, is looking for a Performance Marketing Specialist to join its Performance Marketing Division.
The Performance Marketing Specialist should have in-depth digital marketing experience, a passion for digital technologies and thorough digital media knowledge. They will be responsible for the development of best-in-class digital strategies and management of digital campaigns for some of the most premium brands in Greece.
- Develop and author clients’ strategy and approach to digital marketing.
- Work collaboratively with the Performance Marketing Team Leader to manage client relationships.
- Ensure best practices and innovation in all digital marketing activities.
- Client account management and hands-on campaign delivery, execution and reporting.
- At least 3 years prior experience (agency side) in managing complex digital marketing campaigns with a focus on performance marketing campaigns and business performance.
- BA in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Engineering or Science degree. MA in Marketing Communications or Business Administration will be considered a plus.
- Proven results, especially with e-commerce / conversion-oriented campaigns.
- Hands-on working experience with Google Ads (search, display, video, shopping) and Facebook Ads.
- Experience with other social ad platforms such as LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, as well as Programmatic Buying Platforms (DV360, Adform, Amobee etc). Experience with AdTech and AdOps will be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc. Google Tag Manager knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization will be considered a definite plus.
- Very good client facing skills.
- Very good presentation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS-Excel and understanding of data and statistics.
- Excellent knowledge of the English language.
- Opportunity to work in cross-industry and international campaigns
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Private medical health insurance
- Food Vouchers
If interested send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.