iProspect, a dentsu company, is a global digital-first end to end media agency. Its unmatched mix of media strategy and storytelling with digital expertise and audience knowledge defines the new territory of performance-driven brand building. By delivering human-centric solutions, iProspect accelerates growth for the world’s most iconic brands including Sonos, Cox, LG, Hilton, Levi’s, Budweiser, Microsoft, and Procter & Gamble. The iProspect team works across a network of more than 8,000 media and performance specialists spread across 93 global markets.
iProspect Greece, is looking for a Performance Marketing Team Leader to join its Performance Marketing Division.
The Performance Marketing Team Leader should have in-depth digital marketing experience, a passion for digital technologies and thorough digital media knowledge. They will be responsible for the development of best-in-class digital strategies and management of digital campaigns for some of the most premium brands in Greece. This role will provide leadership across one of the six performance marketing teams and liaise with other teams to ensure an integrated response to marketing objectives.
- Develop and author overall team clients’ strategy and approach to digital marketing.
- Work collaboratively with the Performance Marketing Director to manage client relationships as related to digital marketing, team and performance.
- Manage and develop team members and be accountable for complete team development
- Ensure best practices and innovation in all digital marketing activities; ensure knowledge sharing across performance teams.
- Serve as point of escalation, identifying and successfully resolving problems in a client-centric environment.
- Client account management and hands-on campaign delivery, execution and reporting.
- Exhibit leadership across teams and agency.
- At least 5 years proven prior experience (agency or client side) in managing complex digital marketing campaigns with a focus on performance marketing campaigns and business performance.
- BA in Marketing, Economics, Communications, Engineering or Science. Postgraduate studies in Marketing Communications or Business Administration will be considered a plus.
- Proven results (especially with e-commerce / conversion-oriented campaigns) while managing a team.
- Hands-on working experience with Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. Experience with other social ad platforms such as LinkedIn Ads, Twitter Ads, Instagram, as well as programmatic buying platforms, AdTech and AdOps will be considered a plus.
- Hands-on experience with Google Analytics and especially with advanced features like Custom Reports, Advanced Segments, Analytics Remarketing etc. Google Tag Manager knowledge will be considered a plus.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS-Excel and understanding of data and statistics.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Opportunity to work in cross-industry and international campaigns
- Continuous training and development opportunities
- Attractive compensation package adapted to the candidate’s specific skills and career progress
- Private medical health insurance
- Food Vouchers
If interested send your CV to email@example.com.