Talent Engagement Associate
HR Athens, Attica, GreeceFull time
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 290+ professionals based in London, Montreal, Athens, and New York.
At Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors, such as private equity firms and hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. We differentiate by driving research through deep evaluation of client needs and conducting bespoke research in niche markets. We are recognised as the #1 expert network for quality and this focus has enabled us to achieve rapid growth in the five years since our founding.
About the role
One core element of Dialectica’s growth strategy is to be a leading employer that attracts, cultivates and retains top talent. To date, we have scaled and achieved business growth through effective high-volume recruitment, creating an unparalleled candidate experience, and building a team of high caliber and engaged employees that enable our exceptional culture.
As a Talent Engagement Associate you will be responsible to maximize employee engagement across the employee lifecycle. This will include implementing culture activities and improvement initiatives leveraging employee feedback channels as a source of data. Reporting to the company’s Talent Acquisition & Engagement Manager and you will have the unique opportunity to play an integral part in linking, translating and integrating PeopleOps work and priorities, ensuring that the right culture attributes will drive high employee engagement!
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated individual who is passionate in driving high employee engagement in a rapidly scaling organisation.
- Enable the achievement of the Culture and Engagement strategy to maximize employee engagement across the entire employee lifecycle
- Assist in designing and developing new employee engagement programs to to reinforce our culture
- Run employee surveys; 360, eNPS, check ins, new employee orientation & onboarding
- Analyse data from feedback channels and come up with actionable insights and recommendations to enhance employee engagement
- Partner with internal teams and stakeholders to successfully implement initiatives and drive improvements that will enhance employees engagement and motivation (i.e.on-site/virtual programs, events, team-building exercises, etc.)
- Organize and coordinate employee events, team bonding activities, and other initiatives
- Participate, design and execute reward and recognition programs that will boost employees motivation
- Ensure values are represented in all people processes — from recruiting, to performance management, to learning and development, to recognition
- Brainstorm and implement creative ideas to foster belonging and connectedness for remote workers
- Track and report on engagement metrics to assess the outcome of engagement initiatives and activities, including both quantitative and qualitative measures of success
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Undergraduate degree or higher in HR, Business Administration or a related field with solid academic performance
- 1 – 3 years full-time work experience in HR; employee engagement and/or employee experiences
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize, manage time, multi-task, and achieve results in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about organizing events and initiatives to drive employee satisfaction and engagement
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), listening, and negotiation skills
- Abie to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong Proficiency with MS Office and G Suite
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical & life insurance
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, and many others!)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!