Talent Acquisition Associate
HR Athens, Attica, GreeceFull time
Founded in 2015, Dialectica is one of the fastest growing knowledge sharing businesses, currently employing 280+ professionals in London, United Kingdom, Athens, Greece and Montreal, Canada.
At Dialectica, we are on a mission to achieve unparalleled customer recognition as the most trusted knowledge sharing platform in the world and to build a truly great organization that attracts and cultivates top talent. Our clients are typically large institutional investors, such as private equity firms and hedge funds, and strategy consultancies. We differentiate by driving research through deep evaluation of client needs and conducting bespoke research in niche markets. We are recognised as the #1 expert network for quality and this focus has enabled us to achieve rapid growth in the four years since our founding.
About the role
One core element of Dialectica’s growth strategy is to be a leading employer that attracts and cultivates top talent. To date we have scaled and achieved business growth through effective high-volume recruitment and building an exceptional team of high caliber employees. Dialectica has ambitious plans to grow and we will be continuing scaling our team mainly in Operations, but also other key functions such as Technology, Finance, People Operations, Sales and Business Development, and Compliance.
As an Associate you will be reporting to the company’s Talent Acquisition & Engagement Manager and joining the Talent Acquisition function, where you will have a unique opportunity to be part of a high-volume and quality recruitment team in a growing company with endless possibilities.
- Support the end-to-end recruitment process
- Research and source potential candidates to fill open positions
- Utilise calls, emails and social networks to engage with potential candidates and arrange introductory meetings
- Screen and evaluate resumes and cover letters to identify high potential candidates
- Coordinate with Talent Acquisition team to arrange interviews and ensure an exceptional candidate experience
- Handle complex recruiting and scheduling processes with Hiring Managers and high touch candidates
- Assist Talent Acquisition Specialists in the development of talent pipelines for current and future hiring needs
- Coordinate all aspects of hiring process and handle HR administration across pre-onboarding, benefits management, and employee services
- Act as a brand ambassador by attending career events and presentations
- Support the People Operations Director and Talent Acquisition and Engagement Manager with other adhoc People Operations tasks
- Undergraduate degree or higher in Business Administration, HR or a related field with solid academic performance
- 0 – 2 years full-time work recruitment, HR admin, or relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience of proactive candidate sourcing is a plus!
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and listening skills
- Able to work independently and in a team environment
- Able to deliver goals under pressure / tight deadlines
- Passionate about a career in talent acquisition and recruitment
- Natural drive and enthusiasm for advanced relationship building skills
- Competitive compensation package
- Private medical & life insurance
- Learning and development opportunities (e.g. onboarding, Mini-MBA, on-the-job training, and many others!)
- Reward and recognition programs
- Company sponsored team-bonding events
- Weekly health and wellness activities (e.g. basketball, football, yoga, running)
- Free snacks and beverages
- Entrepreneurial culture and amazing coworkers!