A consulting firm is looking for a passionate Marketing Generalist to join the team, with the following key responsibilities:
- Promotion of firm’s news on social media and via email (Mailchimp);
- Assisting with the design and preparation of presentations by the firm and its members (Power Point etc.);
- Assisting with all legal directories and awards submissions, e.g. Chambers and Legal 500;
- Use analytical thinking and collaborate with the partners of the firm to apply the right content across the funnels;
- Manage and update website (Joomla CMS environment);
- Lead, plan, coordinate, optimise and evaluate both B2C and B2B digital marketing activities and campaigns, including SEO/SEM, email, social media, PPC and advertising;
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns;
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the SEO techniques;
- Develop, monitor and optimize campaign budgets. Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs).
The ideal candidate should be a highly creative individual with positive attitude, developed strategic and innovative thinking and also qualified with:
- University degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field with honours;
- Fluency in English (oral and written);
- Excellent MS Office skills;
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills;
- Entrepreneurial spirit, enhanced business awareness and critical judgement.
- Experience in relevant position preferably in an agency, and
- Certification in digital marketing, will be considered an additional asset.
If you are looking for a position to enhance your career further we would like to hear from you.
Please send your CV and a motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applications will be treated confidentially.