We invite you to our virtual event, Explore McKinsey Greece, taking place on December 10 and December 14, 2020. During the two sessions of the event, you will have the opportunity to do the following:
- cracking a real-life case, taking a behind-the-scenes tour of a real problem we have tackled and learning more about the meaningful work we do
- building on your strengths, working with our consultants to sharpen your problem-solving and project-management skills
- meeting leaders and experts from inside and outside McKinsey who work in, and help organizations within Greece
- getting to know us, meeting our colleagues from Greece, and learning about the various career opportunities that McKinsey offers
Session 1: December 10, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Session 2: December 14, 2020 at 4:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
Selected participants will need to attend both sessions.
This is a virtual event; details will be shared with selected participants beginning of December.
To express your interest, please submit the following:
- CV in English
- brief description of an achievement you are proud of (200 words max)
We would like to get to know students in their ultimate year of studies and recent graduates who meet the following criteria:
- have an outstanding record of academic performance and leadership
- enjoy problem solving and creative thinking
- actively seek ways to maximize their own potential and make a difference
- are fluent in Greek and English
Apply by November 27, 2020.
This event is just one of our many worldwide programs aimed at helping candidates get to know McKinsey better. Stay tuned to our Real Life at McKinsey Facebook page, as well as our Careers blog, for more information regarding upcoming events and initiatives.