Use automation, continuous delivery and container orchestration to help increase the productivity, reliability and speed of organisations and their technology teams.
mthree DevOps Alumni work on major technology implementations, collaborating closely with development and IT operations to maintain and improve product quality, increase response times to user requests and streamline daily operations.
You will learn about and use processes including continuous deployment, version control and software configuration management to modernise how your team works and deliver a great end-user experience.
Tools and technologies you’ll work with:
- AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform, OpenShift, Cloud Foundry
- Docker, Kubernetes, Mesosphere, Rancher
- Hashicorp Suite including Terraform, Vault, Consul, Vagrant and Packer
- Jenkins, Bamboo, TravisCI, CircleCI
- Chef, Puppet, Ansible, Saltstack
- GIT, GitHub, Subversion (SVN), Bitbucket
You will also have the opportunity to become certified with AWS, Docker and other tools listed above.