Junior Software Engineer
FSI (Fantasy Sports Interactive) offers the most complete range of fantasy sports gaming options. It has been the first company to launch fantasy betting services in Europe through its own fantasy sport product and gain hands-on B2C and marketing management experience.
Powered by our innovative platform and deep insight in fantasy sports betting and skill gaming, we provide tailored white-label solutions to iGaming operators and business companies seeking a modern and effective customer acquisition tool.
Interested in working at the cutting edge of technology and be part of our growing team?
Looking to progress and move your skills forward and work in the fast-growing market of sports gaming?
Activities as a Junior Software Engineer at FSI:
- Work as part of a self-organizing SCRUM team to develop new features and functionality
- Participate in the design of modular, scalable solutions
- Produce robust, clear code to a high standard of quality
- Propose solutions and develop code for both backend (mostly Java) and frontend (mostly React) system components
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering or equivalent
- Coding proficiency in at least one major programming language (Java, C, C++/C#, Python etc)
- Strong foundation in programming skills (object oriented, data structures, algorithms)
- Strong problem-solving skills
- “can do” attitude combined with self-motivation
It would be great to see some of the below:
- Familiarity with Unix/Linux
- Exposure to SQL and/or NoSQL DBs
- Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, continuous delivery
FSI is able to give you:
- Competitive salary
- Private health insurance plan
- The opportunity to grow your skills in a variety of state of the art technologies (cloud, CI/CD, Java, React, Kafka etc)
- Career progression through regular coaching activities with your line manager
- Flexible working hours
- Pleasant work environment – location near metro
- Free coffee and fruits
Send Cv : firstname.lastname@example.org