Who are we?
LALIZAS is a company that manufactures marine equipment with a commercial presence in 129 countries. We hold a leading position in the European and International Marine market with over 35 years of experience and expertise in life saving equipment. Our vision is to produce high quality products and distribute them in international markets through our well‐established distribution network. This vision, along with the care for the customers and the indispensable input of the employees, have resulted to the company’s growth and will continue to contribute positively in our continuous development.
Why join LALIZAS?
LALIZAS considers its people as the most valuable asset for its strategic planning, policies, values and vision. Therefore invests in them at all organization levels and constantly aims to further development. By setting high selection standards and especially by emphasizing on the approach, the recruitment and the development of executives with expertise and will, LALIZAS provides a career path full of challenges and professional goals.
Therefore, if you wish to join this fast- growing and dynamic team, now is your chance to apply for our “PHP Developer” job opening.
What you will be doing:
- Development and maintenance of company’s websites
- Development and maintenance of VB .NET applications responsible for data transfer
- Maintenance of company’s web server and registered domains
- Development & Maintenance of company’s processes through dedicated e-platform
Core competencies of the ideal candidate
- Degree in Computer Science
- At least 3 years of experience in Object Oriented PHP development
- Knowledge of PHP frameworks and MVC architecture (pref. Laravel)
- Deep knowledge of MySQL
- Excellent knowledge of English language. Other foreign languages would be appreciated
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications and Internet
- Fulfilled military obligations for male candidates
- Familiarity and understanding of the maintenance of Web Servers,
- Basic knowledge of VB.NET,
- Basic Knowledge of SQL Server,
- Knowledge of e-process platforms (ex. ProcessMaker, Bizagi).
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to be part of an innovative and growing company
- Continuous training and development
- Competitive remuneration package
- Friendly working environment
If you think you are a good fit for this role and you want to discover your new career path, we will be glad to meet you!
Please send your CV at email@example.com quoting reference code: PHP-0919