XPLAIN is the A.I. Marketing Solutions and Insights Firm and XPLAINERS support Global brands to play a significant role into people’s lives every day!
We are One Team with One Dream; we are Passionate for Innovation in everything we are doing, we are Credible and Consistent to build and secure our Leadership and we are Useful by providing our Clients the best solutions they ever had!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and energetic Insights & Research Trainee to assist in…….
…….. the assigned by the Insights & Research Manager, projects, research and tasks. More specifically, he/she will support in the processes of making sure
• that all research-related services as well as internal functions, processes and methodologies are clearly captured and continually evolving.
• that new ideas and approaches are qualified, designed and implemented.
• that XPLAIN’s level of insights & research output stays at the forefront of the industry, providing daily support on all related workstreams in progress.
He/she will also assist in:
• Projects & Research that are deemed especially intrinsic and essential to the overall evolution of XPLAIN’s products, services, innovation and reputation. These will cover projects, with their common denominator being that a new, different, innovative way of approaching is necessary.
• Projects & Tasks aiming at the evolution and betterment of existing services, products, insights, research capabilities and the development of applicable/implementable frameworks and theoretical approaches.
Required Skills, experience & knowledge:
• Basic understanding of Social Media Dynamics and Digital Marketing applications
• Studies’ exposure in the area, tools, data analysis, visualization and methodologies (qualitative/quantitative) of Market/Consumer Research, Behavior & Insights, in the context of Marketing and beyond. Knowledge of Psychology Theories & Schools of Thoughts will be considered a plus.
• Excellent Verbal Communication skills
• Strong Writing Skills and ability to present complex ideas in a simple way
• Good knowledge of PowerPoint, Word, Excel
• Ability to work independently
• English Advanced Level Mandatory
We are evolving continuously, and we want you to join our team. If you are interested in Digital Marketing, A.I., Consulting and wish to join our exceptional team, send your CV.
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
|Αποστολή Βιογραφικών στο παρακάτω e-mail/website:||firstname.lastname@example.org|