Description of position
You will join our in-house web/mobile development team creating and maintaining modern websites, web applications and mobile applications for international clients. In this role, you will work together with backend developers, graphic designers and project managers.
- Working with analysts, designers, project requirements and mockups.
- Testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for inconsistencies.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Coordinating with team members; giving and asking for help.
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
- Strong written and verbal technical communication skills; ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to engineer software using principles.
- Strong web development experience.
- In depth knowledge of one application framework (backbone, angular, ember, react).
- Strong knowledge of tooling (browser based dev tools).
- Good familiarity with HTML5 and CSS3.
The following will be considered a strong plus:
- Working knowledge of any of the following: react (flux/redux), vue, webpack, browserify, babel, ES6 spec.
- Adequate knowledge of a server side technology (java, node, php or RoR).
- Adequate knowledge of native app development (ADT, XCode).
- Adequate knowledge of a database (MySQL, SQL Server, PostgreSQL or any NoSQL).
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.