Description of position
- Converting high fidelity graphical wireframes/mock-ups into working HTML/CSS/JS prototypes.
- Accounting for cross browser compatibility and responsive layouts.
- Testing cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility for inconsistencies and responsiveness.
- Resolving technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Communicating and coordinating with a wide range of Project Team members including: Developers, Designers and Project Managers.
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain and document problems and solutions.
- Ability to build HTML code according to Semantics using UX principles.
- In depth knowledge of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS/SCSS.
- In depth knowledge of at least one responsive front-end framework (e.g. Zurb Foundation 5+).
- Strong knowledge of tooling (browser based dev tools).
- Compliance with WCAG and WAI-ARIA Guidelines and Techniques.
- A portfolio is a requirement.
- Experience with CSS and SVG animations.
- Experience with JS-based build tools like Grunt, Gulp, and Bower will be considered a plus.
- Experience with mobile debugging (e.g via Remote Debugging on Android with Chrome) will be appreciated.
- Subversion and/or git knowledge will be appreciated.
- Competitive salary.
- Opportunity to work in high-profile, international projects.
- Continuous education and knowledge exchange.
- Friendly and stimulating environment.
- Career path.
- Private Health Coverage.