Institute of Entrepreneurship Development
Social Media Manager
The Institute of Entrepreneurship Development (iED) is a Greek Organization committed to the promotion of innovation and the enhancing of the spirit of entrepreneurship.
iED’s team consists of like-minded, specialized, team-working individuals whose focus is excellence and innovation. One of the main iED’s goals is to transfer the expertise gained by the implementation of european projects to the corresponding target groups (SMEs, Startups, unemployed, consultants etc.). iED aims to be Center of Excellence in the field of Entrepreneurship across Europe.
In this framework, we are looking for a talented Social media Manager to administer our social media accounts. You will manage our company’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Social media manager, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Performing research on current trends and audience preferences
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, tools andapplications
- Designing and implementing social media strategy to align with iED’s goals
- Setting specific objectives and reporting on ROI
- Managing social media advertisements, pages, posts and groups
- Collaborate with all the departments of the company
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions andcompetitions
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- BSc degree in Marketing, IT, Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience in Buffer and/or Hootsuite
- Friendly working environment
- Competitive salary
- Travel abroad opportunities
If you are interested, please apply here: