Founded in 2005 as a joint venture between Air France and Lufthansa Technik, Spairliners provides Component Support to airlines for Airbus A380, such as Air France and Qantas Airways, and to customers for Embraer E-Jet aircraft, such as Lufthansa Cityline and Alitalia CityLiner. After several years of operation, we guarantee a reliable provision of components to our customers. The services include the provisioning and management of the spare parts inventory, repair of components and the appropriate logistics. Besides its headquarters in Hamburg, Spairliners runs its main pool in Paris as well as several satellite pools in worldwide locations.
We are looking for a committed and conscientious student who is interested in gaining work experience in the Sales & Marketing environment. The internship will strongly facilitate the understanding of our core product, component services for airlines, with all its complexity and diversity. As an intern, you are fully integrated into the team, working on your own projects as well as supporting the daily business.
- Definition of CRM requirements and support the implementation of the tool together with the project team
- Development and enhancement of Spairliners sales tools with paying great attention to detail
- Enhancement of Spairliners’ market analysis tool using your analytical and excellent MS Excel skills
- Perform SWOT analysis of Spairliners products using your analytical and figurative skills
- Support Sales Managers and Product Sales Manager on sales campaigns upon needs
- Ongoing enrolment in Master studies in Aviation or Business Engineering
- Excellent analytical skills and affinity for figures and user proficiency in MS Excel
- Experience with sales process and CRM tools is beneficial
- Fast perception, systematic way of working and excellent self-organisation with a can-do attitude
- Absolute accuracy in terms of data handling and paying great attention to details
- Flat Hierarchy Scheme and Positive Work Environment
- Great Team Spirit and English as our Company Language
- Subsidized public transport card and gym membership at reduced rates
Starting date is May/June 2018 and the duration 6 month. The location of work is Hamburg, Germany, close to the airport.
Apply in English with your complete application documents incl. the mandatory internship confirmation letter from your Uni at: email@example.com.
Application documents required in one PDF document: CV, motivation letter, last certificate of enrolment & mandatory internship. Only applicants with the right to work in Germany will be considered.