Coty is one of the world’s largest beauty companies with approximately $9 billion in revenue, with a purpose to celebrate and liberate the diversity of consumers’ beauty. Its strong entrepreneurial heritage has created an iconic portfolio of leading beauty brands.
Coty is the global leader in fragrance, a strong number two in professional salon hair color & styling, and number three in color cosmetics. It operates three divisions –
Coty Consumer Beauty, which is focused on color cosmetics, retail hair coloring and styling products, body care and mass fragrances sold primarily in the mass retail channels with brands such as COVERGIRL, Max Factor and Rimmel; Coty Luxury, which is focused on prestige fragrances and skincare with brands such as Calvin Klein, Marc Jacobs, Hugo Boss, Gucci and Philosophy; and Coty Professional Beauty, which is focused on servicing salon owners and professionals in both hair and nail, with brands such as Wella Professionals, Sebastian Professional and OPI.
Coty and its brands are committed to a range of social causes as well as seek to minimize its impact on the environment. We are a truly global player with over 20,000 employees, operations in more than 40 countries and products sold in over 130 countries and territories.
We are currently looking for a high achieving and energetic Marketing Intern, to join our member company Wella Hellas, at Maroussi Offices (Athens, Greece) for a 6 month paid internship.
About the Role:
- Provide operational support to the Marketing Manager Consumer Beauty business unit on an ongoing activity
- Support the implementation of key Marketing projects in full collaboration with other business divisions
- Market Research and Sales analysis
- University Bachelor degree in Marketing or Business Administration
- Up to 2 years of working experience in relevant positions
- Very good command of the English language
- Very good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
Soft Skills: Analytical thinking / Focus on results / Work under pressure / Communication and interpersonal skills
Should you wish to apply, kindly send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org using the reference IWM.