Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2017, among other company’s achievements, we increased our team and doubled again our international customers’ portfolio establishing new and very promising long term cooperation in very promising technological and market areas.
Due to the positive growth prospects for our company and because we know that success is possible only through a motivated and dedicated team, we currently are looking for
- Experienced and Senior Java Developers for Automotive
to offer their services (SW analysis, design, coding, testing) for our international cooperation in the area of «automotive – connected car», from our company’s premises in Athens.
- a talented software developer
- willing to take on new challenges,
- a strong analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- able to work independently,
- a team player, with strong communication skills, within a multi-national environment,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- Advanced OOP skills in Java (Version 8+)
- Advanced skills in Spring Framework
- Familiar with ReSTful Services
- Familiar with AWS cloud technologies (ElasticBeanstalk, S3, DynDB, RDS)
- Familiar with database concepts (SQL and NoSQL)
- Knowledge about build management system (Gradle, Maven, Ant) and build automation using Jenkins
- Knowledge about testing frameworks such as Junit, Mockito, Hamcrest
- English speaking and writing fluently
Nice to have
- Familiar with Git
- Familiar with alternative cloud technologies like Azure, Openstack
- Familiar with Posix compliant OSs (e.g. Linux)
- Familiar with DevOps (e.g. staging with continuous delivery)
- Software design (design patterns)
- Requirements engineering
- Knowledge in Big Data Analytics
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, established in Greece (Athens), being involved in the full software development life cycle. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Greece or in Germany.
- Ability to stay abroad (Germany) for 3 – 4 weeks, during the enabling period
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( < 10%)
- Participation to a technical test
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: EBJ/12/17, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, asap.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
We offer a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience, and benefits, and work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com
private health insurance