Investment Analyst Internship
Hellenic Asset Management is an Alternative Investment Fund Management firm [AIFM], regulated by the Hellenic Capital Market Commission. Hellenic Asset Management aims to provide a comprehensive total wealth management service for wealthy individuals and families. Our core team comprises of finance professionals with investment expertise and management experience acquired in senior positions in international financial institutions, such as UBS, Bank of America, Deutsche Bank, JPMorgan, Eurobank, Marfin and Piraeus Bank. We are currently looking for 2 interns to work in the Investment Analysis and Strategy department.
Main purpose of job/Principal accountabilities:
• Assisting the Chief Investment Officer and the Investment Strategist with day-to-day administration and data analysis regarding investment ideas including performance reporting and financial modelling
• Assist the relationship managers with day to day administration on client requirements
• Provide support in the implementation of the wider investment strategy
• Assist with investor reporting and documentation preparation when required
• Assist in the analysis of investment ideas regarding generic macro themes as well as sectoral and geographical exposures through various asset classes such as bonds, equities, ETFs.
• Collate, sort and analyse data as required, both on a project and ongoing basis.
• Monitor portfolio risk characteristics and compliance with investment guidelines.
• Monitor performance against internal and external benchmarks and reporting to senior management on outcomes
• Work with the CIO and portfolio managers, record and assess the financial implications of macro scenarios in client portfolios
• Assist and prepare investor and market reports when required
• A relevant university degree
• Able to work in small organizations and teams, apply initiative and adopt a flexible approach on idea generation and problem solving
• Demonstrable ability to understand investments, including knowledge of multiple investment classes.
• Experience of using information technology and financial systems to provide management information.
• Ability to communicate professionally & effectively with key service providers and clients.
• Ability to adopt a flexible approach to problem solving
• Strong analytical skills and numerical skills and sound judgement
• Good knowledge of excel, word and powerpoint. Knowledge of Bloomberg is desirable but not necessary
If you are interested in this opportunity send your CV at: email@example.com.