Accounting & Tax Services
About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 820 offices in more than 120 countries, and more than 64,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Being part of RSM – Discovering ‘The Power of Being You’
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefit package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 64,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
Due to the expansion of our team, we are looking for highly motivated Accounting & Tax Assistants to be part of our team in the Athens office and to be involved in servicing our portfolio of international and local clients.
Being part of RSM’s Accounting & Tax Services Department and dealing with the full spectrum of the department’s activities. More analytically:
- Providing high quality accounting services to corporate clients.
- Comprehending the needs and characteristics of each client and assist in servicing them in alignment to the RSM purpose.
- Assist in the bookkeeping cycle, process invoices, daily transactions and expenses.
- Update and maintain the accounting database per client with data entry and reports.
- Handle day-to-day accounting duties including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable.
- Assist in the generation of the corporate tax returns (VAT, CIT, Withholding tax etc.)
- Support the completion of statutory financial statements under Greek GaaP and IFRS.
- Prior professional experience in Accounting & Tax Advisory or Compliance services is considered an asset
- Degree in Accounting/ Economics/ Business Administration or similar field
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent IT skills
- Experience with Accounting & ERP systems
- Strong analytical, presentation and report writing skills
- Committed to excellence; efficient and effective when it comes to deadlines
The ideal candidate should also need to demonstrate the following:
- Shared passion for RSM’s purpose of “Instilling Confidence in a World of Change”
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service.
- Ability to prioritise tasks and demonstrate good time management.
- Analytical skills with detail orientation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Motivation for career progression and development.
Inclusive remuneration package, productive and pleasant working environment, exposure to international practices and the opportunity for advancement in one of the leading global Assurance – Tax – Advisory Firms.
Apply now and discover ‘The Power of Being You’
Please send your CV in strict confidence at firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference ATA0224.