Required Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field from an
accredited academic institution (ongoing or completed).
- or High school degree/certificate with minimum two years of relevant professional experience
- The following will be an advantage: Associate Level Certification in Microsoft 365
Experience and Skills
- Experience in direct user technical support and computer, network and communication
equipment troubleshooting are a distinct advantage.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills in determining and providing solutions, and able to manage
workload priorities for assigned tasks.
- Correctly applies knowledge of specialized IT disciplines.
- Other industry certifications such as CompTIA, VCP or ITIL are a distinct advantage.
Fluency in English and Greek (written and oral) is required.
IOM’s competency framework can be found at this link.