After the announcement of the new state of the art office in Athens coming in 2024 and initiated with Thessaloniki, Patras and Ioannina Offices, the PwC Satellite initiative is advancing and we are now launching our new premises in the heart of Rhodes.
PwC’s Satellite project brings to life our vision to be actively present across Greece, to eliminate distance barriers to world class employment opportunities for all and to bring together multiple capabilities embracing digital skills.
Our brand new Sustainability Hub in Rhodes will serve as a Center of Excellence for sustainability services. Our community of ESG professionals will be at the forefront of driving a positive impact in the region, and we are proud to be leading the way. Sustainability is fast becoming the lens through which companies are judged by consumers, workforce, society and investors. To be sustainable, a business needs to focus on aligning its operations with universal principles, on investing in their human capital, preserving the environment whilst supporting the society around them. In order to maintain a sustainable operation, companies have to look at the bigger picture by striking a balance between staying competitive, driving innovation and preserving the environment. In an ever more complex and connected world, developing a sustainability strategy and integrating it into the business model, shapes future performance and competitiveness.
If you are a problem solver with motivation to learn, someone willing to collaborate with different teams across PwC Greece, a good communicator with high emotional intelligence and someone willing to take ownership beyond the obvious, then you are the one! If you are committed to excellence in client service and passionate about how technology could be an enabler in our digital world, then you are the one!
The role entails:
- Actively assisting in the drafting of proposals in the context of tendering for new business
- Be a member of project teams, assisting in the preparation of project deliverables, reports and presentations
- Executing ESG, sustainability and climate change related projects for our clients
- Develop and manage long term relationships at senior levels with clients
- Application of common sense / commercial awareness / knowledge obtained during the project to assess the quality and reliability of information supplied
- The employer’s base will be our Sustainability Hub in Rhodes.
- Bachelor degree from a Greek or foreign top-tier university to any of the following areas: business/finance, economics, engineering, a sustainability-related subject, or another discipline with strong quantitative elements
- MSc on a related discipline from top tier business schools will be highly regarded
- Strong analytical, numerical and problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills
- A confident and positive attitude, focused on building relationships and working in diverse teams
- Willingness to continue learning and develop your skills as a consultant
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military services completed
What’s in it for you
At PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality work.
Being part of our team includes:
🕑 Hybrid working model
💸 Competitive salary package
🏥 Health and life insurance
💻 Company mobile phone and laptop
📚 Career development opportunities & continuous training whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals and through tailor made training programmes
🌎 Global mobility opportunities
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki, Patras and Ioannina and more than 1800 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. PwC Greece exists to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to industry leading clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.
All applicants will be acknowledged and treated in the strictest confidence.