ASSISTANT HANDBAG DESIGNER
We are looking for a highly motivated and creative Assistant Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a background in product design and fashion design.
- Assist in the creation and development of new product designs and collections
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create engaging and visually appealing content for social media platforms
- Manage and maintain social media channels, including creating and scheduling posts and analyzing engagement data
- Assist with the retouching of photo and video shoots
- Support day-to-day operations in the design department, including sample organization and filing
- Conduct research and analysis to support various projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with other departments to ensure cross-functional alignment and communication
- Provide general support to the office as required
- Bachelor’s degree in product design, fashion design, or related field
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, and social media platforms
- Fluent in Greek and English
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Working onsite at our offices
Compensation for the above listing will be above the minimum wage. If you are passionate about design, fashion, and social media, and are excited about joining a dynamic and creative startup team, we encourage you to apply for this position.
To apply, please submit your resume and portfolio showcasing your design and content creation work, at firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!