Assurance Graduate Program – Digital Assurance Hub (Systems)
Are you ready to deep dive in the Digital Assurance sector?
As digitalization and technology gains increasing significance to today’s business, our Digital Assurance Hub Team is here to play a pivotal role in providing assurance to our clients in their digital journey.
Are you an authentic and persuasive spirit with a holistic and digital mindset who can not only leverage their own expertise but also inspire and empower people to give their best? Be part of our Assurance Graduate Program and apply now for a position of Associate in Information Technology Team at Digital Assurance Hub.
What’s it like to work in the Digital Assurance Hub?
- Assess the secure and reliable operation of complex IT Systems (e.g. SAP, Oracle etc.) and evaluate to what extent these support effectively the relevant business processes
- Assist in IT-related audit procedures for the audits of financial statements for our clients and collaborate with IT professionals to design and deliver high quality, integrated and efficient IT audit services
- Address any IT and cyber risks tied to systems, data, reporting and programs
- Provide assurance and technical insight information security, cyber security and IT activities to an unprecedented range of clients
- Effective interaction with clients to understand their needs and deliver solutions
What are we looking for
- BSc or MSc Information Technology, Computer Science & Information Security, Computer Engineering
- 0-2 years of working experience
- Tech Savvy and digital skills to be part of the Assurance transformation to digitisation
- Excellent organizational skills with a keen eye for detail
- Confident and positive attitude
- Commitment to providing excellent quality work and building client relationships
- Communicate confidently in a clear, concise and articulate manner – verbally and in materials produced
- Advanced level of critical thinking & judgment
- Fluency in both Greek and English
- Military obligations fulfilled
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects for big clients
- Exposure to the PwC Global Network of firms and Global Mobility opportunities worldwide
- Competitive compensation and benefits package including life and medical plan, monthly ticket restaurant, mobile phone and plan, recognition schemes
- Flexibility initiatives, such as, flexible working plan, summer early Fridays, 5 extra days of annual leave etc.
- Well being activities, such as, gym training sessions, virtual nutritionist services, sessions with Psychologists, open talks, and other, as part of our ‘’Be Well Work Well’’ program
Who we are
PwC in Greece is the largest professional services firm in the country, with premises in Athens, Thessaloniki Patras and Ioannina with approximately 1800 employees. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. This enables us to provide top-quality industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to our clients.
Don’t miss the opportunity to develop yourself and grow your career in the global leading professional services firm in Greece.