Dissemination & Communication Manager
Dissemination activities include managing the project website, promoting research results on appropriate social media channels by translating science in popular language, managing press release submissions in news outlets and scientific magazines, coordinating and organizing workshops for the project partners, and organizing engagement activities with various stakeholders and the general public. The Dissemination Manager is also responsible for summarizing all dissemination and communication activities in an annual report to record and assess the progress in the promotion of the project and its results.
We offer remote working and we ask for flexibility, excellent writing and oral communication skills in English, and the commitment to promote the research developed in these exciting project consortia.
- Economics / IT/ Journalism degree
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Availability for travelling abroad
- Organizational skills and practical experience in organising and facilitating outreach events (e.g.Conference, Hackathon)
Experience with (science) communication, PR and/or journalism e.g. writing articles for the press
- Experience with managing social media channels such as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Website design/ management (eg using Wix and/or WordPress) & graphic design skills ( Adobe suite or similar) will be appreciated
- High quality standards and attention to detail
*To be based in Greece (Athens) or Cyprus is preferable, but not mandatory.
If you are interested please send your CV at email@example.com