Rare and amazing entry level career opportunity. Huge learning opportunity and potential for positive impact.
Excellent pay and incentives.
The role involves accounts and finance management and performing investment analysis in Greece with special focus in Real Estate. Mentoring opportunity, you will work directly with one of the most successful CEO’s in the sector.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Analyse investment opportunities
- Analyse investor mandates and assist with fund raising activities
- Manage accounts and asset management reports
- Prepare investment proposals and financial models
- Assist with acquisitions and project strategy
- Prepare and manage finance applications
- Assist with reporting and client management
- Executive assistant to CEO
You need to be highly ethical, motivated, confident, and professional. Your background could be varied, and we will consider a wide range of candidates.
As an example, economics, legal, banking, accounting, engineering, physics, are all suitable skillsets.
You need to work well in a professional team-driven environment, have sound judgment and critical thinking.
- Prefer University degree and MBA
- 0 to 3 years’ experience
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent presentation and grooming
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A self-starter, but with the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong work ethic to persevere, genuine passion for excellence, results-oriented
- Personal and professional
LIDIS is an equal opportunity employer to all qualified employees, regardless of sex, race, color, religion, nationality, ancestry, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, disability, or any other classification prohibited by law.
LIDIS is a successful real estate investor and development firm with a rich history of deal making.
Founded in Sydney Australia in 1991, the firm managed over $1BL of project value.
Established in Greece in 2018 we aim to become a leading institutional real estate private equity manager. Further information is available at www.lidis.com