Position Title: User & Application Support
Reporting to: ICT Director
User & Application Support performs technical support, consulting and troubleshooting, to the company users, for issues regarding the IT equipment and software applications. Answer telephone inquiries, respond to emails and perform in–person support sessions. Support the Information Security Administrator to protect the information assets and network security assets according the information security policy.
As User and Applications support, provides first level support to user requirements or problems regarding IT area, support on new implementations as well as training for applications and systems along with some of the basic training for new employees. Setup, maintain and update laptops/mobiles according to company security standard Also respond to questions about systems and handle printing queries, hardware questions and report bugs users find in software programs. Support ICT colleagues on Audit requirements and suggest solutions from end user prospective.
Follow ICT Standards, policies & principles.
- Meet all agreed SLA’s and Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Monitoring the progress of Incidents
- Fix end computing issues.
- Application support and configuration.
- Apply security support on user profiles, network and applications according the corresponding policy.
Qualifications and skills:
- Having a Bachelor’s degree or higher in Technological Applications/ Informatics/ Digital Systems.
- Excellent knowledge of windows 10 operating system (Installing new Operating System)
- Excellent knowledge of windows products like MS Office 365
- Knowledge of tablets and smartphones Apple iOS & Android.
- Very good knowledge of English Language
- Would highly beneficial to have knowledge of Database Administration, SQL and Business Process Management
- Good judgment, clear communication skills and the ability to help others are integral qualities
- Responsible and organized
- Team player
Send Cv via email firstname.lastname@example.org