Intrum Hellas is a market-leading company in the Greek NPL servicing market with wide-ranging expertise in debt collection and restructuring services.
At Intrum we create value for our clients, our customers, our owners and for society at large. We are driven by our Purpose and our four values: Empathy, Ethics, Dedication, Solutions which define who we are and determine how we act.
- Perform data mining and predictive analytics on areas such as performance and collections optimization/maximization
- Participate in the design of securitization business plans and portfolio recovery models ensuring structure and assumptions reflect portfolio characteristics and historical data
- Automate existing regular Operational, Management and Regulatory reporting, including Securitization reports, or create new automated reports through the use of DWH and other relational databases
- Assist strategy execution by setting and monitoring the appropriate performance KPIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills both in Greek and in English
- Computer literacy (MS Office)
- Analytical mind
- Positive attitude and ability to cope with new initiatives
- Team-player with the ability to interact effectively with different stakeholders
Interested candidates who want to be part of our highly dynamic team in Athens, are kindly requested to send their CV to ApostolidouP@gr.intrum.com