KMOP – Social Action and Innovation Center, is one of the oldest Greek NGOs with more than 40 years of experience in the provision of support services to disadvantaged groups, in human rights protection, in scientific research and in the development of know-how in social policy issues. Our vision is to create a positive impact in the lives of vulnerable persons, and to build resilient futures. Alongside with direct provision of social services, our expertise pertains to design and implementation of impactful programs in the areas of Education, Migration and Human Rights protection, Employment and Social economy, Green Economy, Culture and Health promotion.
KMOP is continuously growing and we are on a constant search for exceptional talents to join our journey…
We are looking for enthusiastic
EU Projects Managers/ Senior Project Managers
You will be responsible for the management of Private or Institutional (e.g. EU) funded projects in various social action and innovation areas. Our current priorities are to fill positions in employment & entrepreneurship, culture & arts, and the civil society programme areas. However, applications in other social areas are also welcome!
- Plan and organize project activities, perform risk management and propose contingency measures and adaptations to achieve project goals.
- Directly implement projects’ activities such as organizing field research, drafting studies/reports/deliverables, planning & organizing events, etc., according to the project needs, as well as financial and human resources limitations.
- Coordinate the implementation of projects’ tasks when assigned to project partners and/or colleagues of relevant departments of the organization (communication, finance, translation, etc.), ensuring final delivery.
- Ensure the comprehensive and up-to-date project documentation.
- Contribute in new project ideas generation and development opportunities.
- Coordinate internal project teams and less experienced colleagues (for the Senior Project Manager roles).
- Initiate, manage and cultivate relations with third parties and stakeholders across Europe when required for the project implementation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Management/ Humanities and Social Sciences/ Psychology/ Education or relevant field. A postgraduate degree will be considered an additional asset.
- 2+ years (5+ years for the Senior Project Manager role) of experience in EU funded projects management and implementation in one or more of the following: Erasmus+, AMIF, REC, Horizon and/or any other relevant European Commission’s fund. At least 1 year of experience abroad will be considered an additional asset.
- Good knowledge and understanding of EU procedures and project design/management methodologies.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Greek, and ability to adapt messages to fit the needs of a variety of audiences. Ability to represent KMOP in an international environment.
- Sensitivity to privacy and confidentiality issues, application of GDPR rules and the do-no-harm principle.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment independently, prioritize and accurately communicate to team and management.
- Ownership and leadership skills (excellent for the Senior Project Manager role).
- Experience in managing teams (for the Senior Project Manager role).
What we offer:
- Excellent career development opportunities.
- Continuous training and development in a dynamic fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to the international environment and opportunity to work with leading organizations and stakeholders from EU and beyond.
- Friendly working environment and the chance to contribute in projects of positive societal impact.
You may find our job opportunities at https://www.kmop.gr/work-with-us/
All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality. If you are interested in becoming a part of our team and vision, please send your CV to: email@example.com (reference quote: PM2021).