Azure Administrator / Backend Engineer
incadea is a leading provider of enterprise software solutions and services to the global automotive retail and wholesale market.
Headquartered in Munich, Germany, and with a presence in 100+ countries, incadea serves a growing community of approximately 80,000 end users across the globe, and supports more than 4,000 dealerships across 60 leading OEMs.
Our international teams have unique skills and expertise in automotive retail, integration between OEM and retail systems, core development platforms and tools. We are truly international and diverse. We understand the needs of different geographical markets and focus on enhancing our clients’ experience.
Please visit our homepage to get to know us better: www.incadea.com
- Azure Administrator / Engineer will serve as a key delivery engineer for our public cloud ecosystem for incadea subsidiaries and help the on deliverables towards the end customer
- Will assist incadea Cloud Architect(s) in planning and design of Azure solutions for our customers, as well as deployment, testing and cutover of enterprise-scale Microsoft Azure cloud laaS and PaaS solutions
- Will be a technical expert on both cloud and on-premises (cloud based on-premises simulating) infrastructure systems
- Will conduct as a key resource on our on-prem to Azure migrations and POC:s
- Will apply his/her technical expertise in Microsoft cloud offerings to successfully and efficiently assist customers in their cloud adoption and any kind of infrastructure / architecture / performance / network / security – related tasks in our cloud deployments, hosted in Azure
Skills / required
- Relevant Engineering & Windows sysadmin experience
- Basic understanding of IP network topology
- 1+ year of relevant Microsoft Azure support & delivery experience
- Knowledge of enterprise infrastructure solutions, including enterprise directories, on-premises hosting platforms (vSphere/Hyper-V), and datacenter storage and networking
- Flexible mindset with strass management skills to work in multicultural and multinational fast paces environment
- Knowledge of cloud system engineering principles and considerations
- Experience in cloud architectures, including Azure-, application-, and database components
- Experience with Azure Resource Manager, Resource Groups, Virtual Networks, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Blob Storage, PowerShell DSC, Azure Automation, Azure Active Directory, and Azure Site Recovery, Windows Virtual Desktop, SQL Managed instance, VPN Gateways, Azure Dev-OPS
- Customer first attitude
Skills / additional (not mandatory but strongly recommended)
- AZ-103 Azure Administrator
- AZ-104 Azure Engineer
- AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer, Associate
- Creative, out of the box thinking
- Flexible person who is a team player, but also capable to work independently
- Highly communicative
- Ability to drive and take ownership of full area or complex tasks
- Strong organizational skills with ability to keep track of deadlines
- Quick learner and adopting it in practice
What we offer
- A dynamic environment that supports and encourages innovation
- Flat hierarchies and a quick decision making culture
- A continuous professional development
- The chance to take over responsibility
- Intercultural teams of high qualified professionals
- A competitive compensation
Are you interested?
If you are looking for a promising career in a rapidly expanding company while working with great people on leading software solutions, incadea is the right place for you.
Please apply attaching your English cover letter, resume and references
Your contact: Sophia Paraskevopoulou, +30 214 4169 100