Our three-year graduate development programme is designed to provide you with a structured series of rotations across our core trading business in areas such as Shipping & Cargo Operations, Deals Desk, Trade Finance, and Claims, ensuring that you have a comprehensive understanding of the core areas of the business, opening up a future of unlimited opportunities within the Trafigura group.
As part of the 3 year programme you will have the opportunity to carry out 8 month rotations among Cargo operations, Deals Desk, Trade Finance and 6 month rotations among Shipping operations & Claims – all based in the Athens office.
The programme encourages an entrepreneurial attitude where participants are highly visible and are expected to create opportunities for themselves through exponential performance and networking.
Knowledge Skills and Abilities, Key Responsibilities:
- Get a full understanding of how each function operates in order to create opportunities for themselves through exponential performance and networking
- Actively contribute to achieve team’s results and excel expectations
- External providers
- Internal departments
Abilities, Experience and Qualifications:
- A minimum requirement is a degree or post graduate qualification, with academically great results (or equivalent) in any discipline
- A minimum requirement of a 2:1 / 3.4 GPA (or equivalent) in any discipline
- No experience required, but we will also consider applicants with 1 to 4 years working experience
- Fluency in English is essential
- Interest in a particular area: Shipping & Cargo Operations, Deals Desk, Trade Finance, and Claims
- Being comfortable in a fast-paced environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Dynamic, high energy individual to support the team
- Evidence of being a fast and keen learner