Who We Are:
Persado is a high-growth, category-leading AI platform that helps data-driven executives – including CMOs, CXOs, CDOs, CFOs, and P&L owners – unlock a new lever of value creation by ensuring the right words are used at every customer interaction. Persado delivers hundreds of millions in incremental value to some of the biggest companies in banking, insurance, retail, telecom, healthcare and more. The Persado platform uses natural language generation, machine learning, and experimental design – powered by the world’s largest language knowledgebase of millions of tagged and scored words and phrases – to deliver a 41% average lift in conversion across customer engagement channels.
Words matter. As organizations become more obsessed with personalization, Persado has proven that being able to deliver the right message is a core functional need for every company in the world – making the choice of words a multibillion-dollar blind spot across the enterprise. Persado is the only company with the technology and expertise to illuminate that blind spot in the enterprise customer experience and personalization stack.
As an employer, Persado is committed to creating a place where everyone’s unique perspective is valued and where people can do their best work. We understand that our team members and our inclusive culture are what make Persado special and are the key ingredients to our continued growth. We believe in and live by our company vision and values. We invest time and resources in people-centric programs. We work hard as a team to innovate, deliver great value to our customers and partners and create a positive, productive place to work every day. And the impact shows in our above-benchmark employee engagement. We’re also proud to be named to Fast Company’s World’s Most Innovative Companies list in 2020 and Built In’s Best Places To Work in 2021.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for a Junior Product Manager (Technical) to join our talented scrum team!
This role is ideal for an individual with willingness to pursue a product manager career & someone who has a passionate focus on addressing the needs of a technical product for their users! While with us you will learn the inner workings of the largest marketing platforms in the world and at the same time help us discover the best ways to integrate with them as well as prepare and execute part of our software quality assurance processes.
As a Junior Product Manager (Technical), you will be part of our scrum team and thus learn how agile development works. In practice, you will help us design, analyze & define new product integrations as well as execute acceptance criteria evaluation for our product on marketing platforms that deal with email, web, push notifications, social media, and other marketing channels. You will ensure that we understand new platforms and propose solutions. You will estimate, plan, and coordinate analysis and acceptance criteria activities with our team of analysts, developers and product managers.
What We Want You To Do:
- Identify users’ product requirements and ensure that the team takes account of the users’ perspective throughout the product development process
- Learn how to operate platforms like Adobe Campaign, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Optimizely, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Oracle Responsys etc.
- Discover and contribute on how our product to best integrate with these platforms to better serve our clients
- Review & contribute on agile stories and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured Acceptance criteria
- Ensure the quality of our product
- Synch with the Product team and create training sets & guides for users
- Analyze our integration products’ usage and create documents for our clients and internal teams
- Interview internal stakeholders on a daily basis to receive their feedback about our integration and about new needs that need to be addressed
What We Want To See:
- University degree in Engineering / Computer Science
- Knowledge of operating any marketing platform is a plus
- Ability to communicate effectively both written and verbal to all level of participants
Who You Are:
- Willing to innovate, learn and share knowledge
- Solid analytical thinker and problem solver
- Self-driven, responsible, take ownership
- Comfortable working in a flat company structure without close supervision and with proactive goal-oriented attitude
- Great sense of humor and outlook on life
What We Offer:
Achieve your life goals and work goals at Persado.
- Competitive salary – We’re committed to equal pay with regular market rate salary adjustments
- Generous Benefits Package globally
- Persado Cares! 2 paid Volunteer days per year and charitable giving matching
- Structured onboarding: Continuous Learning & Development tied to a personalized career path
- Diversity and inclusion initiatives: Persado is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We continue to hire without regard to race, ancestry, place or origin, color, ethnic origin, citizenship, creed, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, same-sex partnership status, family status, or disability
- All the gear you need to work smart
Valuing diversity at Persado means recognizing and respecting human differences and similarities. Persado is committed to diversity with respect to all aspects of employment. All decisions regarding recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, employee training and development, and all other terms and conditions of employment, will be made without regard to race, religious beliefs, color, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, physical and mental disability, age, ancestry or place of origin
You can apply through the following link: https://apply.workable.com/j/58841B78C6