Job Opportunity Code: TC_TRAINING COORDINATOR
Swissport Ground Handling Services is looking for a Training Coordinator. The Training Coordinator reports to the Training Manager and is responsible to identify training requirements and institutes plans for training new and existing employees. Additionally, a Training Coordinator has familiarity with instructional methods, coaching and skill development. They use these skills to support the rest of the team and ensure all employees are working efficiently and to company standards.
The job will include the following:
- Create training schedules for all company departments, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for the company.
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Gather and evaluate information from employees and management on previous training to identify weaknesses and areas that need additional training.
- Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
- Inform employees on scheduled training and track their progress.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
Job Type: Full-time
Qualifications and Skills: Applicants should preferable have;
- Bachelor Degree preferred (Human Resources, Business Administration etc)
- Strong leadership and communication skills.
Applicants should be flexible, adaptable and able to work both independently and as part of a team.
Our company offers:
- A competitive compensation package dependent upon candidate’s experience and qualifications
- Career development opportunities
- On-going theoretical & hands-on training
- Motivating and modern working environment
Qualified applicants can forward their CV quoting reference code(s) to:
All applications will be held and treated with confidentiality.