EXUS is seeking Senior Software Engineers with strong technical skills to join its EFS Product Development team in Athens.
As a member of our development team you will join a team of highly skilled professionals and you will have the opportunity to be a part of a culture that aspires to transform the costly and complex enterprise software industry, making it simple, accessible and exciting.
If you are a results-focused engineer with not only strong technical skills, but also customer focus, aspiring to work in an agile development environment, we certainly want to hear from you.
This team develops EXUS Financial Suite (EFS) Debt Collections, an award-winning comprehensive suite of Software applications that manages credit risk along the whole lifecycle of accounts. It currently supports the operations of banks in more than 30 countries worldwide.
- Develop product modules by producing clean, efficient code
- Collaborate with Delivery and Customer Success teams to fix and improve the product
- Participate in analysis, design, implementation and review of product development modules
- Implement technical tasks for project delivery needs
- System parameterization, configuration and documentation writing
- Review and debug code.
- Bachelor’s degree in ICT or Engineering. Master’s degree will be considered a plus
- At least 8 years of experience in Database Development (Oracle, SQL Server, etc)
- Customer focused with attention to detail
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Proven ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent communication and writing skills in English
Will be considered a plus:
- Experience with server-side languages such as Java and .Net
- Experience in IT Consulting or similar field, preferably in the banking sector
- Web technologies and internet protocols (XML, JSON, HTTP, TCP/IP)
- Experience with Collection systems
- Experience with JIRA and Bitbucket
- Ability to travel abroad (up to 20% annually) depending on project requirements and condition
- Competitive salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Remote working
- Friendly, pleasant and creative working environment
- Modern facilities and recreational areas
- In House restaurant with low cost daily lunch