We are looking for
Senior C/C++ Developer (Full Stack)
ALTHOM is a high performing service provider in the fields of engineering, technical publications, and software development with locations in Germany and Greece.
We are currently looking for a Senior C/C++ Developer (Full Stack) that will be responsible for the development of new software using all available Open Source technologies. We have a rough project plan, so it will be your responsibility together with one of our project managers to extend and finalize the details of the software. Then, after approval of the final project plan you will have the freedom to develop the software with support from our current employees.
- 4+ years of proven professional experience in the design and implementation of software written in C/C++
- Good understanding of XML and XML processing with C/C++
- Good understanding of databases and SQL
- Experience of GUI design and development, preferably using Qt
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to work in a team
Nice To Have:
- Experience as a development team leader, including code reviews and developer mentorship
- Git or other version control system
- Experience with methodologies like Agile or Scrum
- Python understanding
- Experience contributing to Open Source projects
Additional Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive remuneration package based on qualifications
- A vibrant, friendly, and highly motivating working environment
- Opportunities for training and professional development
If you are interested in applying for this position, kindly send your CV in English to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting CD into the subject line.
All information received will be treated with strict confidentiality.