L’Erbolario Greece is seeking to recruit an additional member of the E-Commerce Department.
The role will be E-Commerce / Junior Digital Marketer and will report directly to the Commercial Manager.
- Participating in the development of the online business strategy
- Development of the e-Commerce environment (Group solution) and integration in the B2B sales model.
- Participating in the strategic planning of the company with e-Commerce goals & perspectives.
- Establishing suitable structures to run and optimize the e-Commerce procedures in market, according the operational plan.
- Strong collaboration with both internal and international teams to develop marketing and communications structures to utilize the e-shop performance.
- Cooperating with external agencies, vendors and other departments to align e-Commerce strategy with business goals.
- Capable to handle all content creation (pictures, videos, descriptions) and secure flawless appearance of the website in cooperation with vendors.
- Controlling the relevant tools for reporting, analytics, and competitive analysis.
- Designing and applying marketing and digital marketing activities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Staying up to date on digital trends.
- Attention to detail.
- Team Spirit.
- University Degree in Business or Marketing or E-Commerce.
- MBA/MSc in new Technologies, professional training in e-Commerce, Digital Marketing, new technologies or a related field consider as an asset.
- At least 3 years of experience in e-Business (1 of which in similar position – level).
- Project Management experience, ideally in e-Commerce.
- E-Commerce Analytics orientation (Google Analytics certification is a plus).
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office.
- Fluency in Greek and English.
- E-Procurement ( ERP/ EDI / OCI ) knowledge will be considered as an asset.
Send Cv in email@example.com