Software Competitiveness International S.A. (Soft Com International), is a rapidly growing, innovative Software Company, located in Athens. Through our team, of highly motivated Software Engineers with a strong technical background and long experience in complex international projects, we provide to our customers, both locally and globally, technical excellence and valuable services.
In the year 2020, among other company’s achievements, we continued to increase our international reputation and to expand our presence internationally and locally, in our established and new technologies and market sectors, generating new and technologically very promising working positions in Greece.
Awards 2019: Greek Exports Award: Τop Innovation in Exports -Silver Award / HR Awards 2019: Best team building program – Silver Award & Best employee engagement strategy – Silver Award
Currently we are looking for
- Software Engineers, C++, for AUTOMOTIVE
to offer their SW services (SW coding, testing, documentation) to one of our new and very promising big international expansions, with key players of the Global Automotive Market, from our company’s premises in Athens.
- a talented software engineer, passionate about C++,
- willing to take on challenges,
- an analytical-, problem solving- and quantitative ability,
- able to adapt quickly to new and challenging technical and business related environments
- a fast learner, able to work independently,
- a team player, with strong communication skills, able to cooperate with others within a multi-national environment,
- flexible enough to work in a fast paced environment, according to the customer’s mentality,
- willing to be part of a very dynamically working company,
- University Degree in Computer Science, Electrical-/ Electronics Engineering or relevant discipline
- Experience with C++
- Experience with OO- principles (multithreading, design patterns)
- Experience with Linux
- Processes orientation, willing to learn and follow SW development processes
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English
The following will be considered as an asset:
- Experienced in one or more of the following programming languages: C, Python
- Experience with the following OS: Windows, Android
- Experience with SW development processes: e.g. agile, V-model, CMMI
- Experienced in Automotive (Navigation, ADAS, Autonomous Driving)
- Experience with real-time algorithms, e.g. for vehicle control
The successful candidates will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals, working for automotive software, established in Greece (Athens), being involved in the full software development lifecycle. They will have an enabling in market- and product- specifics in Greece or in Germany.
- Ability to stay abroad (Germany) for 1-2 weeks, during the enabling period
- Ability to travel abroad, as needed ( < 10%)
- Participation in a technical test and a technical interview
In case you are willing to become part of our team and make the difference, please send your detailed CV in English, quoting reference ref: JN-J/04/21, to the following e-mail address: email@example.com, asap.
Starting date of the cooperation: asap
What we offer:
- Continuous learning opportunities for professional software development of large scale project and software development processes along the software development lifecycle
- a competitive remuneration package, based on qualification / experience
- Private health insurance on the company’s group program
- Training budget
- Excellent working environment and work-life balance
- Centrally located, proximity to public transport lines
- work in a challenging multinational environment.
All applications will be treated as confidential.
For information regarding our company, please consult our web site: www.softcom-int.com