Fortune Technologies SA is an undisputed software leader in the shipping ERP market locally and internationally and a Microsoft Certified Business Solutions Partner, providing high quality of service, strong customer partnerships and support (www.frtntech.com).
- Design, Develop and Maintain (as a team member) efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Analyze user requirements and functional specifications for large scale projects on the Maritime industry.
- Ensure the best possible quality, performance and responsiveness of the applications.
- Addressing defects reported from customers.
- Create test cases and scenarios.
- A university degree in computer engineering or equivalent.
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (preferably C#.NET)
- Knowledge of .NET web framework.
- Knowledge of RDBMS, SQL.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Quick learning ability is required as well as teamwork.
- Excellent command of English, both written and oral.
Counted as advantages:
Compensation and Benefits:
The Company offers an attractive salary and very good career prospects within a dynamic organization with leading position in the vertical market and ambitious expansion plans. The company provides also the ability of working remotely (home office).
All CVs to be forward to: firstname.lastname@example.org