React FullStack Developer
The React Developer will help in the implementation of further digitalization of the company and its projects. Being part of a small team, Front-End and Back-end Developer will contribute in designing and implementing Prudential’s web applications, using mainly React.js and mobile applications using React Native.
- Collaborate with Prudential business and product teams to develop digital initiatives
- Contribute in the design and development phases of the different digital products.
- Implementation of web and mobile apps.
- Communication with clients and daily customer service.
Core Competencies, Knowledge and Experience
- Computer science degree
- React Native
- Databases: MYSQL, PostreSQL, MongoDB
- Working experience in agile environments/teams will be highly appreciated
- Work effectively in a fast moving and demanding multi-project environment
- Excellent communication skills in English (written and verbal)
- Fulfilled military services (for male candidates)
- Competitive salary
- Private Health & Medical Insurance Benefits
- Bonus connected with PnL and productivity