Junior Telecom and Network Technician
Algosystems S.A., a leading solutions provider/system integrator with 34 years of solid presence in Greece and 7 years of presence in Qatar, is seeking to employ an enthusiastic network / telecom technician, with an understanding of the involved technical domains. The role includes coordination and end-to-end deployment activities related to infrastructure installation and activation of customer services relevant to IP network connectivity and voice provisioning.
- Evaluate customer infrastructure to ensure that the offered solution will be smoothly deployed
- Coordinate and schedule all internal activities to ensure the optimum and prompt preparation of the service/solution delivery
- Coordinate, schedule and monitor field technician and/or service integrator’s technician visits to customer premises, when necessary, to perform the activation of the solution.
- Troubleshoot, resolve customer technical issues which arise during activation
- Run service health checks ensuring customer enjoys the full range of product/service capabilities and until handover to the support team.
Core competencies and knowledge:
- Understanding of telecommunications and network technical/service domains ie :
End to end of fixed voice telecommunication network operation.
ISDN signaling, SIP messages, IMS network, RTP, PRI, Routing, PBX.
Cisco and general networking equipment/Call manager/programming is a plus.
- Ability to retain knowledge and cross-match new problems with previous ones (Problem-solving skills).
- Good organizational, analytical skills, detail oriented with the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure with strict time deadlines. On time delivery.
- Ability to work as a team member and interact with other departments.
- Taking initiative and self-motivation skills.
Professional qualifications and working experience:
- Very Good technical education with qualifications in telecommunications, electronics and computing. IEK – TEI level
- Cisco certification is a plus (CCNA – Enterprise, CCNA – Collabs).
- Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A good command of written and spoken English.
- Greek native speaker.
Algosystems is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status or any other characteristic protected by law. Join our team and enjoy working for an established tech company offering you opportunities to grow with us! Please notice that Algosystems will not be holding candidates’ CVs for any period, after completing recruiting process.
Please send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning code “AKMI_TECH_JR”.