Our Museums, Libraries & Archives Solutions Department, part of our Enterprise Solutions Business Unit, is growing and is looking for a Digital Culture Business Consultant to join them!
As a Digital Culture Business Consultant, your main responsibilities will be:
- Analysis, design and development of libraries, museums and archives solution components.
- Analysis and customization of applications of different information systems for the Culture Industry
- Presales and bidding activities
- Participation in technical working groups and meetings with the project team, stakeholders and end-users.
- Consultancy studies in a specific technical domain regarding digital culture
- Provide expertise in a specific technical domain regarding digital culture
- Technical evaluations
- MSc in Digital Culture or in Cultural Technology or equivalent degree of post-high school education in a relevant subject is a must.
- BSc in Librarianship or Information Science or equivalent.
- 2-3 years experience in supporting a library automation system.
- Ability to participate in multi-lingual meetings, good communicator.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent writing skills in Greek.
- Experience in augmented reality application development or in mobile app development or in portal customization will be an asset.
Primary Location: Greece
Job: IT Professionals
Job Type: Full-time
Job Posting: 04-Sep-2020, 6:03:24 PM