Legal Value Trainee
Program Characteristics #build
- 1 year talent development program which offers a wide range of experiences in the Legal and Compliance Value Center
- Participants perform in “real” responsibilities and contribute from day 1
- Trainees master their own projects – “Provide answers to real business questions”
- Serve the Community – Be part of a voluntary team
- Gain knowledge and skills – Participate in workshops and have a clear training plan
- A mentor will guide the trainee throughout the program
- Nurture highly qualified individuals to build a rapid understanding of the Pharma sector, from legal perspective, which is the fundamental principle on how the pharma sector operates and the Roche business
- Contribute to talent pools with individuals who will gain great experience, shape an agile mindset and familiarize themselves with new ways of working
Who you are #mirror
Are you a talented professional with an orientation in legal with an excellent academic background?
Is your goal to pursue a career in these areas?
Then, “Roche Management Trainee Program” is for you!
We are looking for highly passionate young talents who will have the opportunity to build a broad network, experience different areas, and gain skills that will be the fundamentals for a successful career in the Legal area and in a multicultural organisation – and all this in an accelerated time frame.
As An Ideal Candidate You Have/are
- Master degree in Legal or any relevant discipline
- At an early stage in your career: up to 3 years relevant work experience
- Proficiency in English
- Demonstrate interest and passion for these areas
- Tech and digital savvy
- Team player attitude with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a high degree of curiosity and passion
- Self-starter mentality with the ability to work both independently and as a dynamic member of cross-functional team
What you will gain #win
Experiences during the program
- Understanding the legal framework and how we can leverage the value to the business
- Involvement in day-to-day legal activities and cross functional projects
- Teamwork with participants in the crew and familiarity with new ways of working
- Mentored by a colleague
After the program
- Enhanced Business understanding through knowledge of the Pharma Industry and business model
- Agile and x-cultural mindset
- Increased readiness for further roles in Legal on international or local level (high performance and available positions assumed)
Join Roche Hellas in October 2020 for an exciting journey!
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
Vocational & Development Programs, Vocational & Development Programs > Development Program