Enel Green Power is part of Enel’s Group, and manages all the generation from renewable sources in Enel’s world countries. Our pillars are sustainability and innovation. We want to build a new way of living energy, creating sustainable development and making clean energy accessible to all. We are constantly searching for solutions to produce clean energy in a more efficient and sustainable way: big data and digital technologies to increase the efficiency of solar and wind parks, drones and robots to support the maintenance of hydroelectric power stations and generation plants.
Innovation, Trust, Proactivity and Responsibility are the core values of our Organization. We are always looking for different perspectives, ideas and point of views. Each person is important to us, independently from his or her gender, age, nationality, ability or any other form of diversity or specificity. We are a people focused Company and we work to empower all our colleagues through development programs and lifelong learning.
- Assistance in the preparation of the budget, rolling forecast and Business Plan.
- Assistance in the preparation of various reports and presentations to the company’s management.
- Assistance in Monitoring and analyzing monthly operating results against budget (especially CAPEX of
Operation & Maintenance and Digital Hub Department)
- Assistance in the handling of the Controlling Module of SAP.
- Use of Company’s ORACLE System in order to assist in analyzing the Group’s monthly results
• Bachelor Degree in Accounting & Finance
• Fluency in English
Qualified candidates will be/have:
- Up to two years of experience
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented individuals with multitasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent computer skills with experience in Microsoft Office, especially Excel Program.
- SAP FI/CO experience desired but not essential
- Flexibility and ability to maintain confidentiality.
- The ability to work well under pressure and with deadlines.
Applications shall contain an updated CV in English language and are to be sent until Sunday 31 May, 2020 to email@example.com.
All CVs will be treated with strict confidentiality.
The company will only contact candidates with resumes that meet the required qualifications and criteria.