EWORX S.A. is a privately held company that was established in Athens in 2001 and has offices both in Athens and Brussels. EWORX offers communication, creative design, web/software development and digital consultancy services leveraging on the convergence of electronic media and the growing need for innovative solutions to organizational and corporate challenges in the digital age.
EWORX’s website can be found at http://www.eworx.gr – where an indication of the work undertaken by the company in the last years can be found.
HR Manager (HRM1911)
As HR Manager at EWORX, you will be responsible for the administration, coordination and evaluation of our diverse HR processes and hiring plans.
- Developing and implementing HR initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy;
- Creating and revising job descriptions;
- Overseeing the recruitment and selection process (including screening, interviewing and recommending candidates);
- Managing the implementation of performance evaluations and staff development plans and practices;
- Managing the Company’s training budget and continuous development programs;
- Planning and managing employee induction programs;
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures;
- Overseeing exit interviews;
- Maintaining department records and reports;
- Monitoring employee engagement and nurturing a positive working environment;
- Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures; and
- Participating in events to communicate EWORX’s operations and source candidates.
- Proven working experience (between 2 – 7 years) as an HR manager/executive in a fast-paced IT / digital agency environment;
- Excellent command of the English language;
- People orientation and results driven;
- Strong communication skills and ability to roll-out internal HR programs;
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- A degree in Human Resource Management or related field; and
- Knowledge of labour law and HR best practices.
|Competitive salary.||Friendly and stimulating environment.|
|Opportunity to work in a fast-paced industry.||Private Health Coverage|
|Continuous education and knowledge exchange.|
|Start Info: Immediately||Contact E-mail: email@example.com|
|Location: Halandri, Athens||Contact Info: Human Resources|